Entertainment Games Inc. Appoints New President And CEO
Entertainment Games Inc. (OTC PINK: EGAM) appointed Pedro Villagrán-García as President and CEO. Pedro has a proven track record in international business development and operations, with an entrepreneurial background.
Mr. Pedro Villagrán-García has a history of leadership in start-up organizations and re-engineering projects in periods of market expansion and contraction. He had key roles in the creation of Farallon Resources Ltd., an international company with market capitalization exceeding $350 million. Pedro is fluent in English and Spanish.
Mr. Villagrán-García has an MBA, graduating in 1994, and BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering, both from ITESM (Institute of Technology Studies, Monterrey, Mexico).
Mr. Villagrán-García has been working as Entertainment Games, Inc.’s CEO; his main goal is to assist in finding a major discovery of valuable minerals within the company’s current holdings.Mr. Villagrán-García is also a founding partner at VM Internationals Consultants LLC, an Arizona Company, www.vmworldwide.com. He has worked at this firm for almost three years. Mr. Villagrán-García also holds important positions in different private entities in different countries, and has expertise in strategic planning, property evaluation, acquisition, and key negotiations. Pedro has the ability to lead teams and negotiate new business initiatives in complex, multi-cultural environments, and has had key roles in project development working with teams of Canadian and American geologists and engineers. The Company’s name change and new trading symbol will be effective in the over-the-counter markets when FINRA has completed its review of the Company’s application for the name change. On behalf of the Board Pedro Villagrán-GarcíaPresident & CEOTamino Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV