Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed a contract with Harford County, Md., to implement Tyler’s EnerGov planning, permitting and licensing solution. EnerGov will assist multiple Harford County agencies with tracking and managing critical government data related to business licensing, land management, permitting processes and code enforcement. The agreement includes related professional services, training and support.
“Technology such as EnerGov will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Harford County government to help our citizens better access important information, processes and services,” said County Executive David R. Craig.
Tyler’s EnerGov software, a Web-based automation platform, will manage an expansive array of government and citizen service functions at Harford County while reducing use of disparate systems and improving efficiencies within the county. Harford County has an approximate population of 245,000 and is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV