Yum (YUM) downgraded at Argus from buy to hold, Argus said. Company will likely see weaker growth in China.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESApple (AAPL) estimates, target reduced at BMO. Shares of AAPL now seen reaching $640, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also cut, as near-term guidance could disappoint. Outperform rating.
Bank of NY Mellon (BK) numbers cut at BofA/Merrill. Shares of BK now seen reaching $26, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates also reduced, as the company is experiencing margin pressure. Neutral rating.
CBS (CBS) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of CBS now seen reaching $45, UBS said. Estimates also increased as company is unlocking value with US outdoor REIT conversion. Buy rating.
Comerica (CMA) estimates, target increased at BMO. CMA estimates were raised through 2014, BMO Capital said. Company is seeing better net interest income and has a lower provision forecast. Market Perform rating and new $32 price target.Comerica numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of CMA now seen reaching $35, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on loan growth. Hold rating. El Paso Pipeline (EPB) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of EPB now seen reaching $42, UBS said. Estimates also increased as cost savings should help drive 4Q beat. Buy rating. First Solar (FSLR) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of FSLR now seen reaching $30, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on high short interest. Hold rating. Jarden Corporation (JAH) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of JAH now seen reaching $65, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on positive pre- announcement. Outperform rating. United Rentals (URI) numbers boosted at Piper. Shares of URI now seen reaching $55, according to Piper Jaffray. Estimates also upped, as the construction market is recovering. Overweight rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV