Also on display, and available for test drives, will be Toyota's all-new flagship sedan, the 2013 Toyota Avalon, which combines more emotional styling, improved dynamic performance and much greater capability. Designed, engineered and built in the U.S., the Avalon is the first generation to be offered with a Hybrid Synergy Drive System that can deliver an EPA-rated 40-mpg combined city/highway driving.
Test drives of the new Avalon, along with the 2013 model year Camry, Prius Plug-in, Highlander, Venza and Tundra will be open to NEIAS attendees from Thursday, January 17 through Monday, January 21.
All participants will receive a complimentary gift for participating while supplies last.
Scion will also offer a Ride & Drive, featuring the 2013 model year FR-S, iQ, xB, tC Coupe and xD Hatchback.About Toyota Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc. is the marketing, sales, distribution and customer service arm of Toyota, Lexus and Scion. Established in 1957, TMS markets products and services through a network of nearly 1,500 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealers which sold more than two million vehicles in 2012. Toyota directly employs nearly 30,000 people in the U.S. and its investment here is currently valued at more than $18 billion. For more information about Toyota, visit www.toyota.com or www.toyotanewsroom.com. Contact: Megan Hand Shift Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 617.779.1806 SOURCE Toyota
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV