- All-time record sales of the Prius family of vehicles, which increased by 46.2 percent over 2011 to 10,209 units, bolstered by the launch of the all-new Prius v, Prius c and Prius Plug-in.
- Camry sales of 16,463 units, up 24.9 percent year-over-year.
- Corolla sales of 13,099 units, an increase of 13.8 percent year-over-year.
- RAV4 sales of 13,578 units, 17 percent higher than 2011, and the second-best year ever for the model.
- Venza sales of 3,338 units, up 67.6 percent year-over-year, and the highest sales increase by percentage for the vehicle in the nation.
- Highlander sales of 6,378 units, the highest since 2007.
- Higher sales of both the Tacoma mid-size pickup truck and Tundra full-size pickup, which increased by 6.7 percent and 13.3 percent, respectively.
Toyota's Boston Region Reports Highest Annual Sales Increase In Region's History
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.