- All-time record sales of the Prius family of vehicles, which increased by 46.2 percent over 2011 to 10,209 units, bolstered by the launch of the all-new Prius v, Prius c and Prius Plug-in.
- Camry sales of 16,463 units, up 24.9 percent year-over-year.
- Corolla sales of 13,099 units, an increase of 13.8 percent year-over-year.
- RAV4 sales of 13,578 units, 17 percent higher than 2011, and the second-best year ever for the model.
- Venza sales of 3,338 units, up 67.6 percent year-over-year, and the highest sales increase by percentage for the vehicle in the nation.
- Highlander sales of 6,378 units, the highest since 2007.
- Higher sales of both the Tacoma mid-size pickup truck and Tundra full-size pickup, which increased by 6.7 percent and 13.3 percent, respectively.
Toyota's Boston Region Reports Highest Annual Sales Increase In Region's History
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.