- IDC names EMC as a leader in its new " IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Scale-Out File-Based Storage 2012 Vendor Analysis" report.
- IDC's report provides a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace — identifying EMC as a leader for its EMC Isilon products.
- IDC attributes EMC's success to the laser focus of EMC Isilon on scale-out storage, as well as the ability to meet growing customer demands and support a robust reseller network.
IDC MarketScape Names EMC Isilon A Leader In Scale-Out File-Based Storage Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.