U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc. (“USG&E”), a leading provider of natural gas and electricity to residential and small commercial customers in a growing number of states, announced today that its board of directors declared a $4.0 million dividend, to be distributed to its shareholders, for the second consecutive quarter.
The dividend is attributable to the Company’s underlying operating performance which has enabled it to consistently generate strong cash flows and pay down debt. USG&E’s commitment to its customers has enabled it to grow its customer base from less than 3,000 customers in 2005 to more than 250,000 customers at the end of 2012, allowing customer savings of over $41 million to date. USG&E anticipates EBITDA of $32 million for full year 2012.
USG&E has been recognized by Inc. Magazine’s prestigious 500/5000 list as one of the “Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for four consecutive years. In 2012, USG&E was also honored as the “Emerging Company of the Year” by the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”) and won the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce’s “Good to Great” award, spotlighting companies who have achieved greatness in their mission and established themselves as industry leaders. USG&E has also been recognized as one of “The Best Places to Work” in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal and Florida Trend magazine.
“We are pleased to announce a second consecutive quarterly dividend to our shareholders and anticipate that with the continuation of earnings and free cash flow momentum, USG&E should be in a position to issue more regular dividends in the future,” stated Puneet Sanan, Chairman of USG&E. “These results reflect continued execution by USG&E’s management team who have consistently generated strong operating results, built solid relationships with suppliers and customers, and continued to grow and foster its team.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV