Staples, the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, today announced the launch of the Staples App Center, an innovative online marketplace for cloud-based business applications. The App Center makes it easy for small businesses to purchase and manage their apps all in one place, with a selection of the best business apps, an administrative console and one consolidated bill.
“Staples’ vision is to provide small businesses with all the products they need to succeed, including the best offerings from the evolving cloud computing market,” said Peter Scala, Senior Vice President Merchandising, Online Marketplace. “The App Center is the first of its kind in our industry, and uniquely meets the needs of our customers as they shift to cloud-based apps. Staples recognizes that small businesses would rather spend time growing their business than figuring out which applications they need to run it, so we did the research for them and selected the best cloud-based business solutions.”
The App Center features leading cloud applications from service providers like Google, Carbonite, Mozy, Box, Symantec, McAfee, and Brother, along with other cutting edge developers, with more to come. Small businesses can shop for apps by category, get recommendations, perform feature-by-feature comparisons and review product profiles. Most apps come with free trials and monthly subscriptions that can be cancelled at any time, creating risk-free shopping.
The App Center also features a dashboard, unique to the industry, that lets users access all their apps with one login and perform administrative tasks, like quickly adding approved users, upgrading apps or reviewing key usage data. For billing administration, customers are charged monthly with one consolidated bill from Staples, with the ability to review line item details on past invoices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV