SEATTLE, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) and DoubleDown, the world's largest virtual casino, today announced House M.D. Slots is now available in the DoubleDown Casino for Facebook. This game was developed through a license deal with Universal Partnerships & Licensing and NBCUniversal Television Consumer Products.
House fans get their fix with the new game that features the irreverent nature of the show, captured in an easy, free-to-play, DoubleDown Casino slot game. Fans of the show are treated to Dr. Gregory House's witticisms as well as the cast of characters including Dr. Robert Chase, Drs. Cameron, Wilson, Foreman, as well as Thirteen.
"Many of us on the DoubleDown team were already fans of House, we used our experience to create a game that other fans were sure to enjoy," said Greg Enell, vice president of social gaming at IGT. "Social gamers will also appreciate the classic slot action and double bonus rounds in this dynamic entertainment experience that players have come to expect from DoubleDown Casino."
DoubleDown Casino fans can enjoy the fun gameplay of this new slot game and spin their way to a winning diagnosis. House on DoubleDown Casino features iconic images from the show, free spins, bonus rounds and more, including:
- Free Spins: Players trigger free spins by getting three cane symbols with five spins available on Dr. House's reels.
- Differential Diagnosis: Players pick their three favorite diagnoses from among thirteen show classics.
- Medical Mysteries: As part of House's team, players review patient files containing the team's most puzzling cases. Collecting two files at once triggers the bonus round.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts