Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced patent-pending Personalized Guidance ™ as part of its customer-centric Impact 360 ® Workforce Optimization ™ solution. Personalized Guidance provides real-time analytics that help identify root causes and provide in-the-moment guidance to the agent while the customer interaction is in progress. This not only allows agents to adjust “in flight” to meet quality metrics, but also drives insight that can be incorporated into customer experience or process optimization efforts in support of the enterprise’s overarching customer strategies.
Global organizations are leveraging their contact centers not only as a channel to resolve customer issues, but also as a strategic tool to maintain a competitive edge with increased customer response readiness. Within these customer interactions are insights that can drive a company’s ability to strengthen brand perception, improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, identify and address process inefficiencies, influence product direction and resolve customer issues. As such, forward-thinking organizations have invested in multi-pronged approaches to help optimize these interactions and improve the overall customer experience. However, in spite of the best intentions, some interactions fail to meet the quality bar.
Turn Around “Suboptimal” Interactions
There can be various reasons for substandard interactions, such as the topic of conversation is new; insufficient time to properly train agents; or a process is irretrievably broken, leading to longer AHTs or drops in first-call resolution (FCR) rates before new solutions are introduced.Verint technology can drive several key objectives through the use of its solutions. Guidance must be well-defined and part of an integrated platform to produce a consistent outcome in each customer interaction, while also:
- Identifying Root Cause : Regardless of the issue, managers need analytics tools to identify which interactions merit guidance in the first place. With Personalized Guidance, they can further drill down to determine root causes and in turn, design and implement the “right guidance” at the “right time.”
- Providing Real-Time Personalized Guidance : Before purposefully interrupting a conversation between an agent and a customer, a solution must have the right guidance at the right time. The wrong guidance at the wrong time can further compromise the very interactions a company is trying to improve.
- Integrating Results : Once the interaction is complete, the quality of the call and the effectiveness of the guidance must be measured. Key insights can then drive change in workflow, key performance indicators (KPIs), coaching, or processes to further optimize operations and improve the customer experience. Failure to integrate insights derived from interactions that leverage Personalized Guidance can leave organizations unable to track the value of such solutions and identify further areas for improvement.
- Delivering the Right Guidance : Apply the same level of discipline that’s applied to all customer experience and workforce optimization (WFO) initiatives to help ensure the guidance that’s being provided helps improve the quality of the interaction.
- Maximizing Current Investments : Use the tools leveraged for customer experience or WFO initiatives—such as speech analytics, desktop and process analytics, performance management scorecards—to support Personalized Guidance and as a cornerstone to help solve other business challenges.
- Driving Action with a Unified Solution : The Personalized Guidance offering comprises speech analytics, desktop and process analytics and performance management scorecards, part of a unified platform that consists of other software tools to help identify root cause and drive insights into operations. This complements and supports the strategic initiatives many organizations already have in place, rather than competing with them for time and resources.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV