Keek Raises $18 Million; Registers 6 Million New Users In 30 Days
TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Keek, the leading social video networking platform, announced today that it has closed $18 million in new funding bringing the total investment to date to $30 million. AGF Investments Inc., Pinetree Capital Ltd (TSX: PNP) and Plazacorp Ventures led this current round with Cranson Capital also participating. The new funding will help Keek accelerate new feature releases, develop support for more platforms and expand infrastructure to meet surging international demand.
Building on a strong presence in the US, UK and Australia, Keek is experiencing explosive growth in Europe, the Middle East and South America with 200,000 new users joining daily. The Keek app recently ranked first overall in five countries, top 10 overall in 15 countries and top 100 overall in more than 70 countries around the world.
While similar social video services have shown a downward trend, Keek has been growing steadily and now has more monthly active users (MAU) on Facebook than all direct competitors combined. Keek users are producing a massive amount of social engagement and original user-generated videos.
- 1 billion monthly pageviews
- 75 million monthly visits
- 15 million monthly unique visitors
- 4 million monthly user-generated videos
- 30 million monthly "follows" and "subscribes"
- 8 million monthly comments and "likes"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV