2013 US Hospital Microbiology Testing Market
NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This new report from Venture Planning Group contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests performed in US hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV