- Quest Software continues to innovate in the creation of a compelling Identity and Access Management-related product set, and has capitalized on its vision with a significant number of customer wins.
- Quest One Identity Manager protects the organization by giving access control to the business owners who actually know who should have access to which sensitive data.
- In addition to helping data owners (not IT) determine who should have access, Quest One Identity Manager automates the request-and-approval workflow, keeping the sensitive data secure, while reducing the burden on IT.
- Quest One Identity Manager enables organizations to integrate with other Quest One solutions, including Quest ActiveRoles® Server, Quest Password Manager, Quest Webthority, Quest Defender® and Quest One Quick Connect, to add additional IAM functionality.
- Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
- More Quest news: http://www.quest.com/newsroom/
- Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/quest
- Facebook: http://www.quest.com/facebook
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
- Quest TV: http://www.quest.com/tv/
About the Magic Quadrant:
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com and http://www.quest.com. RSS Feeds:
- Quest news releases: http://www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx