SANTA MONICA, Calif. and VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a leading global entertainment company, today announced it will release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013 (quarter ended December 31, 2012) after market close on Monday, February 11, 2013.
Lionsgate senior management's analyst and investor conference call to discuss its fiscal year 2013 third quarter financial results will be held at
9:00 A.M. ET/
6:00 A.M. PT on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. Interested parties may participate live in the conference call by calling 800-230-1074 (612-234-9959 outside the U.S. and
Canada). A full digital replay will be available from Tuesday morning, February 12, through Tuesday, February 19, by dialing 800-475-6701 (320-365-3844 outside the U.S. and
Canada) and using access code 279710.
ABOUT LIONSGATE Lionsgate is a leading global entertainment company with a strong and diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales. The Company has built a strong television presence in production of primetime cable and broadcast network series, distribution and syndication of programming and an array of channel assets. Lionsgate currently has 23 shows on 16 networks spanning its primetime production, distribution and syndication businesses, including such critically-acclaimed hits as the multiple Emmy Award-winning Mad Men, Weeds and Nurse Jackie, the new comedy Anger Management, the network series Nashville, the syndication successes Tyler Perry's House of Payne, its spinoff Meet the Browns, For Better Or Worse, The Wendy Williams Show, Are We There Yet? and the upcoming Orange Is The New Black, an original series for Netflix.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV