MILWAUKEE, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE: BGG) announced today that three Snapper ® branded walk mower models will be sold at Walmart beginning this month. Manufactured in cooperation with one of Briggs & Stratton's trusted engine customers, these new Snapper mowers tout a top-performing cutting deck and other key features that will satisfy the mowing needs of Walmart's customers.
"We are pleased to announce this highly competitive offering of Snapper walk mowers at Walmart," said Jeff Coad, vice president of marketing, Briggs & Stratton Products Group. "This lineup will fit any budget and we are thrilled that it will be introduced on such a national stage."
"These new Snapper mowers will join the Murray branded walk mower lineup successfully introduced last year at Walmart, as well as a new Murray branded handheld line for 2013, to create a strong, cohesive lineup of power equipment brands for the Walmart customer," Coad says.Additionally, all walk and ride mowers sold at Walmart feature powerful, highly efficient Briggs & Stratton engines that, along with the mowers themselves, are assembled in the United States. A key element of the program is a nationwide integrated dealer-service network capable of selling and servicing this line of Snapper products. Embracing this philosophy, Snapper dealers will also sell these walk mower models and offer service for Walmart-purchased walk mowers. The standard features that come on the Snapper SP70, SP80 and SP90 walk mower models include:
- Powerful, trusted Briggs & Stratton engines with ReadyStart ® easy starting feature and Fresh Start ® fuel preserver cap
- Self-propelled for easier mowing
- 21", 3-n-1 durable steel mower decks that bag, mulch and side discharge
- Cushioned handle grips for comfort
- Single- or dual-point height of cut for easier adjustment
- Three-year residential warranty
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV