About Sears Canada Sears
Canada is a multi-channel retailer with a network that includes 195 corporate stores, 269 hometown dealer stores, 8 home services showrooms, over 1,500 catalogue and online merchandise pick-up locations, 102 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network. The Company also publishes
Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at
About The ALDO Group / ALDO Product Services The ALDO Group, founded in 1972, is one of the world's leading fashion retailers. It covers all corners of the footwear market with four signature brands: ALDO, CALL IT SPRING, LITTLE BURGUNDY and GLOBO. The ALDO Group operates over 1,600 retail stores in 80 countries around the world.
ALDO Product Services (APS) is a division of the ALDO Group dedicated to providing branded wholesale and private label fashion footwear and accessories. Through its work with select retail clients, APS creates and develop brands, by offering all the tools and resources to help companies succeed, from research, product design and development to branding, marketing and distribution.
SOURCE Sears Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV