ALDO to Design, Create and Supply Men's and Women's Nevada, Attitude and Jessica Brands
TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Sears Canada Inc. (TSX: SCC) announced today that it has entered into a strategic alliance with the ALDO Group through its ALDO Product Services division (APS) to design and manufacture Sears entire line of Nevada and Attitude footwear for men and women, as well as the Jessica brand for women. The revitalized brands will be available in Sears stores across Canada and through its Direct formats beginning with the Fall 2013 season.
"We are continuing to implement our strategy of working with successful designers and organizations that can provide immediate credibility and continuity to our brands and services," said Calvin McDonald, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sears Canada Inc. "The ALDO Group is considered an industry leader for fashion design and manufacturing capability; those strengths coupled with our distribution capacity and multi-format customer touch points, will bring Canadians outstanding value in the most fashionable footwear at prices Sears customers expect."
David Bensadoun, President of Aldo Global Retail & Aldo Product Services adds "We are excited to begin working with Sears on their private label brands. The combination of our footwear expertise and Sears impressive retail network will create value for the consumer. We look forward to seeing a very positive reaction this Fall season."The ALDO Group has unparalleled expertise in fashion footwear design and manufacturing, and its ALDO Product Services division continues to grow rapidly. With a quality and fashionability that has gained the company success around the world, this alliance will allow the ALDO Group to expand its reach by outfitting the millions of customers who have made Sears Canada their retailer of choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV