Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) today provided an update on anticipated results for fiscal year ended December 31, 2012. The company reported preliminary, unaudited results that include the following:
- Volume Points for full-year and fourth quarter 2012 are expected to increase approximately 20.4% and 18.4%, compared to the prior year periods, respectively.
- All six of the company’s regions expect double-digit Volume Point growth during the fourth quarter.
- Net sales for full-year and fourth quarter 2012 are expected to increase approximately 17.9% and 19.9%, compared to the prior year periods, respectively.
- Fourth quarter EPS is expected to be in a range of $1.02 to $1.05, compared to prior year reported EPS of $0.86.
- Fully-diluted EPS for the full-year 2012 is expected to be in a range of $4.02 to $4.05, compared to prior year reported EPS of $3.30.
- The company’s fourth quarter effective tax rate is expected to be between 24.2% and 25.2%.
Herbalife also announced the following:
- The company expects to report full-year, audited results on February 19, 2013.
- The company’s 2013 Volume Point guidance remains unchanged, but there is the likelihood of a temporary increase in expenses, associated with recent events.
- The company expects to begin repurchasing shares of Herbalife stock, pursuant to its existing share repurchase authorization.
“Since 1980, Herbalife has helped people pursue an active, healthy lifestyle and today is a global nutrition company that utilizes a direct selling network of independent distributors focused on creating loyal customers,” said Michael O. Johnson, Herbalife’s Chairman and CEO.
“Herbalife is a financially strong and successful company, having created significant opportunities for distributors and positively impacted the lives and health of our consumers over our long history.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV