CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE: CSH), a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Fourth Quarter 2012 results on Thursday, January 24, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and may be accessed on Cash America’s website at http://www.cashamerica.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors may listen to the call at www.earnings.com and institutional investors may access the call via password-protected event management site at www.streetevents.com.
About the CompanyAs of September 30, 2012, Cash America International, Inc. operated 1,074 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 815 lending locations (including one unconsolidated franchised location) in 23 states in the United States under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 160 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Prenda Fácil;”
- 99 check cashing centers (including 93 unconsolidated franchised and six Company-owned check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV