CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE: CSH), a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Fourth Quarter 2012 results on Thursday, January 24, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and may be accessed on Cash America’s website at http://www.cashamerica.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors may listen to the call at www.earnings.com and institutional investors may access the call via password-protected event management site at www.streetevents.com.
About the CompanyAs of September 30, 2012, Cash America International, Inc. operated 1,074 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 815 lending locations (including one unconsolidated franchised location) in 23 states in the United States under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 160 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Prenda Fácil;”
- 99 check cashing centers (including 93 unconsolidated franchised and six Company-owned check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.