SAN DIEGO, Jan. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royale Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:ROYL) announces that the Oil and Gas Journal has published a technical article written by Royale Energy's Vice President of Exploration and Production Mohamed Abdel-Rahman in its January 7, 2013 issue. The article "Resource Plays Could Help Refill Trans-Alaska Pipeline" addresses the prospectivity of the North Slope shale oil and its potential for replacing declining throughput in the Trans-Alaska pipeline. It is up to date on the exploration concepts and results in which Dr. Abdel-Rahman brings his 35 years' experience including his time spent working on the North Slope.
Oil and Gas Journal is the leading publication on oil and gas with circulation throughout the world.
To read the article, go to Royale Energy's website http://www.royl.com/isalaskanext.htmTo order a hard copy of this issue or to subscribe to Oil and Gas Journal go to www.ogj.com . Forward Looking Statements In addition to historical information contained herein, this news release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those in the "forward-looking" statements. While the company believes its forward looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, there are factors that are difficult to predict and that are influenced by economic and other conditions beyond the company's control. Investors are directed to consider such risks and other uncertainties discussed in documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Royale Energy, Inc. Chanda Idano, Director of Marketing & PR 619-881-2800 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.royl.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV