Cricket, An Adopted Dog, Models PetSmart's New Luv-A-Pet Daisy Dress, Part Of A New Collection Of Apparel And Toys That Helps Save Homeless Pets; 10% Of The Purchase Price Is Donated To PetSmart Charities. (Photo: Business Wire)
Pet parents can share their love this Valentine’s Day and help save homeless pets. PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM) has added more than 40 new Valentine’s-themed Luv-A-Pet™ products with 10 percent of the purchase price donated to PetSmart Charities®.
Cosmo, an adopted dog, models the Valentine's-themed heart dress from PetSmart Luv-A-Pet collection. Ten percent of the purchase price of each item is donated to PetSmart Charities to help save homeless pets. (Photo: Business Wire)
Available now through March 3, this is the first time the Luv-A-Pet product line has been expanded beyond the Christmas season. Exclusive to PetSmart, this loveable collection of plush dog and cat toys with heart designs, pet apparel, and waste pick-up bags is available online and in select PetSmart stores in the U.S. and Canada. Items include:
- Luv-A-Pet™ Heart-Shaped Dog Toys: Show your dog how much you love him this Valentine's Day with these soft and cuddly squeaker toys that have Valentine slogans stitched on the front.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Large Animals with Heart Bellies Dog Toys: Your pets can cuddle up with these plush animals and squeak their big hearts.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Paw Dress: This tiered skirt with red and pink hearts and stripes will make your dog look extra special on Valentine’s Day.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Heart Tee: Let your dog express his feelings with this “Cold Nose, Warm Heart” tee.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Cupid Socks: These durable socks with a sweet holiday pattern feature an anti-slip red paw print on the bottom.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Bow Tie: Dapper up your pet for a special Valentine’s Day date with this red bow tie decorated with pink polka dots.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Plush Heart Cat Toy: This plush heart with a feather tail will send your cat chasing after your love.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Pick-Up Bag Dispenser & Bags: Looking for love in the park with your dog? Try this convenient carrier with heart-imprinted plastic bags for an easy clean-up solution.
As the largest funder of animal-welfare efforts in North America, PetSmart Charities has provided more than $165 million in grants and programs benefiting animal-welfare organizations and finds homes for more than 400,000 pets each year through its adoption centers located in every PetSmart store in North America.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts