Pet parents can share their love this Valentine’s Day and help save homeless pets. PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM) has added more than 40 new Valentine’s-themed Luv-A-Pet™ products with 10 percent of the purchase price donated to PetSmart Charities®.
Cosmo, an adopted dog, models the Valentine's-themed heart dress from PetSmart Luv-A-Pet collection. Ten percent of the purchase price of each item is donated to PetSmart Charities to help save homeless pets. (Photo: Business Wire)
Available now through March 3, this is the first time the Luv-A-Pet product line has been expanded beyond the Christmas season. Exclusive to PetSmart, this loveable collection of plush dog and cat toys with heart designs, pet apparel, and waste pick-up bags is available online and in select PetSmart stores in the U.S. and Canada. Items include:
- Luv-A-Pet™ Heart-Shaped Dog Toys: Show your dog how much you love him this Valentine's Day with these soft and cuddly squeaker toys that have Valentine slogans stitched on the front.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Large Animals with Heart Bellies Dog Toys: Your pets can cuddle up with these plush animals and squeak their big hearts.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Paw Dress: This tiered skirt with red and pink hearts and stripes will make your dog look extra special on Valentine’s Day.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Heart Tee: Let your dog express his feelings with this “Cold Nose, Warm Heart” tee.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Cupid Socks: These durable socks with a sweet holiday pattern feature an anti-slip red paw print on the bottom.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Bow Tie: Dapper up your pet for a special Valentine’s Day date with this red bow tie decorated with pink polka dots.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Plush Heart Cat Toy: This plush heart with a feather tail will send your cat chasing after your love.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Pick-Up Bag Dispenser & Bags: Looking for love in the park with your dog? Try this convenient carrier with heart-imprinted plastic bags for an easy clean-up solution.
As the largest funder of animal-welfare efforts in North America, PetSmart Charities has provided more than $165 million in grants and programs benefiting animal-welfare organizations and finds homes for more than 400,000 pets each year through its adoption centers located in every PetSmart store in North America.