- In the large medical device segment, 57% of companies conduct social media marketing from a center of excellence. However, 43% of companies indicate social media activities are still done at the business unit level.
- 75% of emerging medical devices companies in the study conduct new product evaluation and analysis at the corporate level. New product launches and meeting planning are also done primarily at the corporate level for these emerging companies.
Global Medical Device Marketing Groups Respond To Internal Cost Pressures
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.