Financial results will be released over the newswires after the market closes on Thursday, January 31, 2013. The press release will also be posted on Power-One's corporate website. The call will be available both via the telephone at (877) 390-5535 or (631) 291-4579, conference ID #88122939, or over the Internet through the Power-One investor relations website at: http://investor.power-one.com/events.cfm . To listen to the call, please log-in at least ten minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. An online re-broadcast of the call will also be available on the site.
Power-One is a leading provider of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions and is the world's second largest designer and manufacturer of photovoltaic inverters. Its renewable energy products enable the industry's highest yielding conversion of power from solar arrays for use by utilities, commercial enterprises and homes. Power-One has a 40 year history as the leader in high efficiency and high density power supply products for a variety of industries including Renewable Energy, Servers Storage & Networking, Industrial and Network Power Systems. The company is headquartered in Camarillo, CA and has global sales offices, manufacturing, and R&D operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Power-One is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol PWER. For more information, please visit www.Power-One.com .
The Power-One, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7338
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Larry Clark Investor Relations for Power-One Investor.Relations@Power-One.com (310) 478-2700 ext. 29
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV