SAN ANTONIO, Texas, Jan. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Payment Data Systems (OTCBB:PYDS), an integrated electronic payments solutions provider announced today that each payment processing business unit achieved all-time records for transactions processing in 2012.
2012 Annual Processing Results
2012's ACH (electronic check) processing volumes were the highest in the history of the company. The year's ACH transaction volumes were up more than 142% as compared to 2011.Credit card processing volumes for all of 2012 were also the highest in the history of the company. Credit cards dollars processed during 2012 were up 21% over 2011. FiCentive, our prepaid card processing subsidiary, issued a record number of prepaid cards in 2012. FiCentive issued 1,974% more cards in 2012 as compared to 2011. Michael Long, CEO, said, "Last year was tremendous for us. Our 2012 ACH processing volumes and credit card processing volumes both set all-time records. We also experienced significant growth in our prepaid card issuance and processing through our wholly owned subsidiary, FiCentive, Inc. This growth has led to a dramatic, positive increase in revenues, gross profit, operating income and net income for the year. We look forward to reporting record earnings for 2012 and we intend to pursue our goal of achieving a listing on a major board such the NYSE MKT during 2013." Our annual earnings for 2012 are anticipated being released in our 10K annual report on or about March 29, 2013. About Payment Data Systems, Inc. Payment Data Systems is an integrated payment solutions provider to merchants and billers. The organization provides an extensive set of products to deliver world-class payment acceptance. Payment Data has solutions for merchants, billers, banks, service bureaus and card issuers. The strength of the company is its ability to offer specifically tailored solutions for card issuance, payment acceptance and bill payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV