Global Concrete And Cement -- Market Opportunity And Environment, Analyses And Forecasts To 2016
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the concrete and cement products market globally:
• Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the concrete and cement products market in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America
• Values are provided for ready-mixed concrete, Portland cement, cement clinker, prefabricated structural components, refractory cement, mortar, other hydraulic cement and factory-made mortar• Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries) • Analysis of key events and factors driving the concrete and cement products market globally Reasons To Buy • Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies • Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level • Understand the latest industry and market trends • Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight • Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures Key Highlights • The global concrete and cement market valued US$457.2 billion in 2011, out of which the Asia-Pacific region constituted a 57.2% share, making it the largest regional market for concrete and cement in the world. • In terms of growth, the global concrete and cement market recorded a CAGR of 4.39% during the review period, which was possible because of the recovery in demand after the global financial crisis in 2009. • Ready-mixed concrete, which is prepared in factories rather than on construction sites, is used extensively in western regions with developed and advanced economies, such as North America and Europe. In contrast, the popularity for Portland cement is widespread in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Latin American regions. • Ready-mixed concrete was the largest product category in the global concrete and cement market in 2011 with a 31.1% share and value of US$142.1 billion. • The continuing economic uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to reduce the market shares of these western regions. Stable and growing economies in China and India are also expected to reduce the market shares of the western regions, as demand in the Asia-Pacific region is growing faster, contributed by infrastructure investment and increasing housing demand.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts