Jan. 17, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
World Internet Services Market - Search, Social Networking, Video, Mobile LBS E-commerce, Mobile Apps, Online advertising
This report provides data and forecasts on the Internet services Markets - uses and revenue, by country and region. It is structured around the following key services:
online search, E-Commerce, social networks, online video, mobile apps and LBS, online advertising – both fixed and mobile.
, and analyses the major trends by segment as well as the key players in the market.
• What is the balance between the growth of Internet usage and revenue generation? Is the imbalance widening or narrowing?
• Which regions and countries dominate the Internet market today? Will
show the highest growth and eventually dominate the market?
• Who benefits from the current growth? Are we moving towards an oligopoly?
• How will the key uses of the Internet evolve? How is the mobile Internet market evolving?
• What are the trends amongst the leading Internet markets: search engines, advertising, e-commerce, video, social networks, mobile applications and LBS?
• How are the two main revenue generators for the Internet – advertising and direct paid revenue – shaping the market and how will they evolve?
This study ships with its own database providing data & forecasts up to 2016 for all internet markets observed within the report
1. Key findings: the Internet economy
2. Worldwide Internet usage