This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
This new report from Venture Planning Group contains 248 pages, 15 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in US hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison
of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 248 pages and 15 tables
Table of Contents I. Introduction
II. Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Major Routine and Special Hematology Tests
2. CBC Analysis
a. Hemoglobin Concentration
b. Hematocrit Determination
c. Red Blood Cell Count
d. Red Cell Indices
e. Red Cell Size Histograms
- Platelet Count
- Platelet Size/MPV
- Automated Systems