Sanovas Files For FDA Clearance Of Vas Zeppelin™ Smart Catheter™
The Vas Zeppelin™ is the first component of the Vas Zeppelin™ Smart Catheter System™. It is intended to offer an immediate, meaningful solution to physicians and patients and to serve as the cornerstone to the company's arsenal of therapy enabling solutions. With two patents issued and more than 40 patents pending, Sanovas' strong intellectual property portfolio offers broad protection of the Vas Zeppelin™ Smart Catheter System™. The company will be actively filing for clearance of its follow on technologies over the ensuing months.
Sanovas, Inc., based in Sausalito, Calif., is a life science technology company developing and commercializing next-generation micro-invasive diagnostics, devices and drug delivery technologies for unmet clinical needs. Sanovas' microsurgical technology platform is designed to give surgeons the ability to access and visualize previously inaccessible areas of the body; enabling them to diagnose, treat and deliver drug and immune therapies to small diameter anatomy in entirely new ways. Privately held, Sanovas was founded by pioneers in minimally invasive surgery. The company has two patents issued and more than 40 multi-national patents pending.
Media Contact:Steve Goldsmith VP Marketing, Sanovas 415 729 9391 ext. 1023 email@example.com SOURCE Sanovas, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV