SLI Systems Reveals Site Search Best Practices Among Fashion, Accessories And Beauty Brands
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SLI Systems ( www.sli-systems.com) today announced that it is releasing a new study on site search best practices for fashion, accessories and beauty online retailers, identifying the user-friendly and visually appealing shopping search experiences that increase conversions and improve customer engagement. The study is available as a free downloadable paper at www.sli-systems.com.
SLI will showcase the findings in three upcoming webinars. In the U.S. webinars will take place on January 23 and 30, featuring online fashion retail brands Tea Collection and Cache. The UK webinar will be held on January 23. The webinars will present a number of site search best practice approaches – such as using larger, high-quality images, including color options and swatches, and use of Rich Auto Complete – that can be utilized by retailers across many industry segments. For registration information, visit www.sli-systems.com.
Quotes "Fashion, beauty and accessories retailers have been at the forefront of creating a feature-rich, high-touch shopping experience online, to emulate the in-store experience where customers can see products up close, touch them, and even try them on. When it comes to the web, if shoppers can't get a good feel for a new dress or jacket they like, they'll easily jump to another site," said Terry Costa, vice president of marketing for SLI Systems. "The way products are displayed and merchandised in site search plays an important role in the online experience, and the innovative approaches fashion brands have taken offer a great example for what other retailers can do on their own sites."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV