BuildMyBod®, Industry Leading Web/iPhone App Releases Annual Plastic Surgery Pricing Report For 2013
BATON ROUGE, La., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BuildMyBod, the plastic surgery site responsible for the BuildMyBod web and mobile app and the recently launched BuildMyBod Promos, released its Annual Plastic Surgery Pricing Report for 2013.
The 2013 report highlights complete procedural costs from Board Certified Plastic Surgeons around the United States including member-surgeons of the two most representative plastic surgery societies: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Plastic surgery pricing is of immense online interest. According to Google search data, out of the millions of Google searches that occur monthly within the plastic surgery space, 10% of those searches are explicitly seeking procedure pricing and cost information.To date, this is the most accurate data released on plastic surgery pricing. All pricing data was collected from Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, which includes physician fees and ancillary fees such as operating room or anesthesia fees, and implant fees that account for up to half of the total procedure – costs that were noticeably absent in previous surveys. Based on information collected from the BuildMyBod database, here are some highlights of the Annual Plastic Surgery Pricing Report for 2013: Breast Augmentation (silicone implants) total procedure price U.S. average: $6,443
- Southern Region average: $6,006
- Western Region average: $6,140
- Northeast average: $7,577
- Midwest average: $6,760
- Southern Region average: $6,740
- Western Region average: $6,911
- Northeast average: $8,550
- Southern Region average: $8,169
- Western Region average: $8,530
- Northeast average: $8,906
- Midwest average: $8,081
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV