Free Content Platform For Editors Launches Globally...
LONDON, January 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Backed by a round of angel investment, INTERVIEW HUB has launched a FREE content platform globally, allowing editors of websites, magazines, newspapers and blogs to download and start publishing free content across any platform within 60 minutes.
Already the UK's leading bespoke interview content provider, London-based INTERVIEW HUB is adopting a freemium model to provide high-quality showbiz and entertainment content cost-free to the global publishing industry.
While some content is reserved for paying clients, INTERVIEW HUB is initially offering editors eight types of material:
- Celebrity interviews: of-the-minute text-based interviews with leading celebrity names in film, TV, music, sport, business, and more.
- Hollywood interviews: the very latest text interviews with the biggest stars in Hollywood, direct from film junkets.
- Videos: the latest entertainment and showbiz videos (some provided by content partner ITN).
- News: daily news from the worlds of showbiz and entertainment.
- Features: entertaining mix of showbiz and celebrity features.
- Bonus: an assortment of premium bonus content.
- Archive: a well-stocked back catalogue of content ready to buy off-the-shelf in seconds.
- Exclusive: bespoke and exclusive interviews with the celebrity of the editor's choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV