LONDON, January 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Backed by a round of angel investment, INTERVIEW HUB has launched a FREE content platform globally, allowing editors of websites, magazines, newspapers and blogs to download and start publishing free content across any platform within 60 minutes.
Already the UK's leading bespoke interview content provider, London-based INTERVIEW HUB is adopting a freemium model to provide high-quality showbiz and entertainment content cost-free to the global publishing industry.
While some content is reserved for paying clients, INTERVIEW HUB is initially offering editors eight types of material:
- Celebrity interviews: of-the-minute text-based interviews with leading celebrity names in film, TV, music, sport, business, and more.
- Hollywood interviews: the very latest text interviews with the biggest stars in Hollywood, direct from film junkets.
- Videos: the latest entertainment and showbiz videos (some provided by content partner ITN).
- News: daily news from the worlds of showbiz and entertainment.
- Features: entertaining mix of showbiz and celebrity features.
- Bonus: an assortment of premium bonus content.
- Archive: a well-stocked back catalogue of content ready to buy off-the-shelf in seconds.
- Exclusive: bespoke and exclusive interviews with the celebrity of the editor's choice.