TCEB Joins Public-private Sectors In A Commitment To Completing "Chiang Mai MICE Development Master Plan"
The MICE Destination framework will be submitted to the Cabinet for acknowledgement later.
In 2012, the total value of MICE industry in Chiang Mai reached 3,859.3 million. Out of this 3,764.8 million baht was contributed by 46,826 foreign MICE travelers while the remaining 94.52 million incomes was generated by 22,150 domestic MICE travelers. The total number of MICE event held in Chiang Mai in 2011 is 491 events per year.
For more information please contact;Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau Ms. Arisara ThanuplangTel: +662-694-6095 email@example.com Mr. Sumet KanchanapanTel: +662-694-6096 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV