Berkery Noyes Releases Financial Technology And Information Industry M&A Report For Full Year 2012
Deal flow in the Banking segment rose six percent relative to 2011. One evolving aspect of M&A in the segment, as highlighted by MasterCard's acquisition of Truaxis, is interest in automated loyalty marketing solutions that are being implemented by financial institutions. "From a commercial business standpoint, paper-to-electronic conversion and mobile check depositing for corporate customers is having a noticeable impact on the banking market," stated Managing Director Peter Ognibene. "Furthermore, with the proliferation of data over the past few years, software solutions focused on credit, loan, and deposit analysis are gaining in popularity."
A copy of the FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION INDUSTRY M&A REPORT FOR FULL YEAR 2012 is available at the Berkery Noyes website.
Berkery Noyes specializes in mergers and acquisitions advisory, debt and equity financing, and financial consulting services for companies in the $10 million to $500 million range, a market that is enjoying a surge in activity. The firm's research teams publish acquisition activity in the respective sectors they follow on MandAsoft.com.
Contact Information: Peter WilsonBerkery Noyes 646-442-7966 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Berkery Noyes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV