Deposits were $3.10 billion at December 31, 2012, a 5.3% increase compared to $2.94 billion at December 31, 2011.
Total assets were $4.04 billion at December 31, 2012, a 5.2% increase compared to $3.84 billion at December 31, 2011.
Common stockholders’ equity was $508 million at December 31, 2012, a 19.6% increase from $425 million at December 31, 2011. Book value per common share was $14.39 at December 31, 2012, a 16.8% increase from $12.32 at December 31, 2011. Changes in common stockholders’ equity and book value per common share reflect earnings, dividends paid, stock option and stock grant transactions, the issuance of stock as part of the Genala acquisition, and changes in the Company’s mark-to-market adjustment for unrealized gains and losses on investment securities available for sale.
The Company’s ratio of common stockholders’ equity to total assets increased to 12.57% at December 31, 2012, compared to 11.05% at December 31, 2011. Its ratio of tangible common stockholders’ equity to tangible total assets increased to 12.31% at December 31, 2012 compared to 10.77% at December 31, 2011.NET INTEREST INCOME Net interest income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $43.8 million, a 4.5% decrease from $45.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2011. Net interest margin, on a fully taxable equivalent (“FTE”) basis, was 5.84% in the fourth quarter of 2012, a 21 basis point decrease from 6.05% in the fourth quarter of 2011. Average earning assets were $3.12 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012, a 1.1% decrease from $3.15 billion in the fourth quarter of 2011. Net interest income for the year ended December 31, 2012 was $174.3 million, a 3.3% increase from $168.7 million for the year ended December 31, 2011. The Company’s net interest margin (FTE) for 2012 was 5.91%, a seven basis point increase from 5.84% for 2011. Average earning assets were $3.09 billion for 2012, a 1.7% increase from $3.04 billion for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV