International Lithium Corp. 2012 Year End Update
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Lithium Corp. ("ILC" or the "Company") (ILC: TSX-V) is pleased to provide an update of the Company's operational activities in 2012, and plans for 2013.
- Received increased financial support from Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd. ("Ganfeng Lithium")
- Plans to drill and bulk sample at Mariana, Argentina which hosts Lithium-Boron and some of the highest Potash Grades in an Argentine salar
- Successful year-end drill program at Mavis Lake Ont.
- Drill Program planned for Blackstairs, Ireland - funded by partner Ganfeng Lithium
- Strengthened Management and Expertise
In the last fiscal period ILC continued to increase their strategic relationship and corporate objectives with Ganfeng Lithium, a strategic partner from China, via a $2,000,000 investment in the Company. The financial commitment reflects continued support of ILC's management, philosophy and technical programs moving into 2013.
Mariana Project, Salta, ArgentinaA combination of sediment and brine sampling drilling is planned to occur early in 2013 on the Company's wholly owned lithium-potassium brine project in Argentina (news release dated 6 December 2012). The drilling will provide a better understanding of the resource potential of the entire salar. GEOS Mining, an Australian geological consultancy with experience in brine resource estimation, has been retained to assist in planning the project and carry out the necessary studies to support a resource estimation if warranted at this stage. The Company will also collect bulk samples of the brine to be used for more advanced process and recovery testing by Ganfeng Lithium. The implementation of a program to install test evaporation ponds and a pilot plant is also being considered in addition to hydrogeological, climatic and geophysical studies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV