ATHENS, Tenn., Jan. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athens Bancshares Corporation (Nasdaq:AFCB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per outstanding share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about February 15, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 31, 2013.
Athens Bancshares Corporation is the parent holding company of Athens Federal Community Bank, a federally-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank organized in 1934. The Bank is headquartered in Athens, Tennessee and provides financial services to individuals, families and businesses through its seven offices located in southeast Tennessee.
CONTACT: Jeffrey L. Cunningham President and Chief Executive Officer (423) 745-1111
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV