Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) will hold a conference call to review results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. The public is invited to listen to the conference call on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time with Chairman and CEO David Seaton and Chief Financial Officer Biggs Porter. Financial results will be released after the market closes.
A live webcast of the call and an accompanying slide presentation will be available at investor.fluor.com. The call will also be accessible by telephone at 888-282-4591 (U.S.) or 719-325-2138. The conference ID is 9088046.
A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days. A replay of the call will be available by telephone for one week by dialing 888-203-1112 (U.S.) or 719-457-0820, conference ID 9088046.
About Fluor CorporationFor more than 100 years, Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) has partnered with its clients to design, build and maintain many of the world's most challenging and complex capital projects. Through its global network of offices on six continents, Fluor's 43,000 employees provide comprehensive capabilities and world-class expertise in the fields of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, fabrication, operations, maintenance and project management. Today, the company serves a global client base in the energy, chemicals, government, industrial, infrastructure, operations & maintenance, manufacturing & life sciences, mining, power and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Fluor ranks 124 on the FORTUNE 500 list and had revenue of $24.3 billion in 2011. For more information visit www.fluor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV