Sealy Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Full Year 2012 Earnings Release Date
TRINITY, N.C., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sealy Corporation (NYSE: ZZ), a leading global bedding manufacturer, today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter and fiscal full year 2012 results after the market close on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013. Due to the pending Tempur-Pedic transaction, the Company will not be hosting a conference call.
Sealy owns one of the largest bedding brands in the world, with sales of $1.2 billion in fiscal 2011. The company manufactures and markets a broad range of mattresses and foundations under the Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic®, Sealy Embody™, Optimum™ by Sealy Posturepedic®, Stearns & Foster®, and Bassett® brands. Sealy operates 25 plants in North America, and has the largest market share and highest consumer awareness of any bedding brand on the continent. In the United States, Sealy sells its products to approximately 3,000 customers with more than 11,000 retail outlets. Sealy is also a leading supplier to the hospitality industry. For more information, please visit www.sealy.com.
SOURCE Sealy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV