The Board of Directors of Citigroup Inc. today declared a quarterly dividend on Citigroup’s common stock of $0.01 per share, payable on February 22, 2013 to stockholders of record on February 4, 2013.
The Board also declared dividends on Citigroup’s preferred stock as follows:
– 6.5% Non-Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock, Series T, payable February 15, 2013, to holders of record on February 5, 2013. Holders of depositary receipts, each representing one-thousandth of a full convertible preferred share, will be paid $0.8125 for each receipt held.
– 8.125% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series AA, payable February 15, 2013, to holders of record on February 5, 2013. Holders of depositary receipts, each representing one-thousandth of a full preferred share, will be paid $0.5078125 for each receipt held.– 8.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series F, payable March 15, 2013, to holders of record on March 5, 2013. Holders of depositary receipts, each representing one-thousandth of a full preferred share, will be paid $0.53125 for each receipt held. Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts