“We believe now is the time to begin returning capital to our shareholders given our outlook and confidence in our continued risk management, capital build and earnings power,” said Mr. Deutsch. “Increasing our dividend is a prudent decision which will allow us to reward shareholders while adequately funding our strategy. We will continuously evolve our dividend level while assessing other shareholder friendly transactions. We are committed to managing our capital in a hyper-efficient manner.”
In addition, on January 16, 2013, the Board of Directors also approved a share repurchase program of up to 5% of the Company’s outstanding shares. Under the program, shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market for a two-year period.
Capital ratios are listed below on a linked quarter and year-over-year basis:
|December 31, 2012||September 30, 2012||December 31, 2011|
|Total Risk-Based Capital*||14.7%||14.7%||15.2%|
|Tier I Risk-Based Capital*||13.4%||13.1%||12.7%|
|Tier I Leverage Capital*||9.9%||9.2%||9.0%|
|TCE/Risk Weighted Assets*||
*December 31, 2012 data is presented based on estimated data.
Dividend PaymentsConcurrent with the release of the fourth quarter 2012 earnings, the Board of Directors of the Company declared a cash dividend to shareholders of $0.05 per share. The record date for this dividend is February 14, 2013, and the payment date is February 28, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV