Nonaccrual Loans (“Nonaccruals”) decreased 17% to $60.7 million on a linked quarter basis. On a year-over-year basis, Nonaccruals were down 11%. As a percentage of Total Loans, Nonaccruals were 1.26% in the fourth quarter of 2012, down 22 basis points from 1.48% in the third quarter of 2012. On a year-over-year basis, Nonaccruals as a percentage of Total Loans declined 20 basis points from 1.46%.
Additional credit metrics are listed below on a linked quarter and year-over-year basis:
December 31, 2012
|September 30, 2012||December 31, 2011|
|Total Criticized Loans||$235.0||$275.5||$309.3|
|Total Loans 30-89 Days Past Due and Accruing (10)||$46.4||$9.5||$27.0|
|Total Net Loans (Charged-off)/Recovered||($2.1)||($3.9)||($0.1)|
|Allowance for Loan Losses/Total Loans||1.75%||1.83%||2.07%|
Capital Ratios Strengthen in Q4, Dividend Increase and Share Repurchase Program Announced
Most regulatory risk-based capital ratios and tangible common equity ratios increased on a linked quarter basis and year-over-year. The Board of Directors today announced a dividend increase to $0.05 per share, up from $0.01 per share last quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV