January 16, 2013—Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) announced its preliminary, unaudited results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Nautilus expects to report net sales of approximately $65.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 8.4% compared to the fourth quarter of 2011. For the full year 2012, net sales are expected to approximate $194.0 million, an increase of 7.5% compared to 2011.
Fully diluted earnings per share from continuing operations are estimated to be in the range of $0.21 - $0.23 for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to $0.11 per share for the fourth quarter of 2011. Fully diluted earnings per share from continuing operations on a full year basis are expected to be in the range of $0.32 - $0.34 in 2012, versus $0.08 per share in 2011.
“We’re very pleased to see strong sales growth in the fourth quarter of 2012 driven by significant increased demand in our Direct channel.” said Bruce M. Cazenave, CEO of Nautilus, Inc. “Continued margin improvement and tight management of our expenses enabled us to deliver significant bottom line improvement versus the same period in the prior year. In 2011, we implemented a number of operational initiatives to drive improvements in three key focus areas of our business: increase margins, increase new product innovation and increase leverage of our operating costs. Our fourth quarter results are further affirmation that our plan is solid and our initiatives are working. I am proud of our entire employee base for all their efforts in making these improved results happen and continuing to build on them for the future. We look forward to sharing further details in our upcoming earnings release and quarterly conference call.”Nautilus plans to release its full operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 in early March 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV