QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA)(NASDAQ: QADB), a leading provider of enterprise business software and services for global manufacturing companies, will announce financial results for its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter after the close of regular trading hours on Thursday, March 7, 2013. The company will conduct a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern Time/2 p.m. Pacific Time on the same day to discuss the company’s financial performance.
Investment professionals are invited to participate in the live call by dialing 800-230-1059 (domestic) or 612-234-9959 (international). This call is being webcast and can be accessed at QAD’s Web site at www.qad.com, where it will be archived for one year. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents and can be accessed by individual investors at www.earnings.com, or www.streetevents.com for institutional investors.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available through midnight March 14, 2013 by dialing 800-475-6701 (domestic) or 320-365-3844 (international), passcode 279512.
About QADQAD is a leading provider of enterprise applications for global manufacturing companies specializing in automotive, consumer products, electronics, food and beverage, industrial and life sciences products. QAD applications provide critical functionality for managing manufacturing resources and operations within and beyond the enterprise, enabling global manufacturers to collaborate with their customers, suppliers and partners to make and deliver the right product, at the right cost and at the right time. For more information about QAD, telephone +1 805-566-6000, or visit the QAD web site at www.qad.com. "QAD" is a registered trademark of QAD Inc. All other products or company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV