EverBank Financial Corp. (NYSE:EVER) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, after the market close on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, to be followed by a conference call on Thursday, January 31 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time).
The conference call can be accessed live by dialing 1-877-941-1427, or for international callers, 1-480-629-9664. A replay will be available at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176, or for international callers, 1-858-384-5517. The passcode for the live call and the replay is 4586595. The replay will be available until February 7, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Interested investors and other parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.abouteverbank.com/ir
About EverBank Financial Corp.EverBank Financial Corp., through its wholly-owned subsidiary EverBank, provides a diverse range of financial products and services directly to clients nationwide through multiple business channels. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, EverBank has $16.5 billion in assets and $11.8 billion in deposits as of September 30, 2012. With an emphasis on value, innovation and service, EverBank offers a broad selection of banking, lending and investing products to consumers and businesses nationwide. EverBank provides services to customers through the internet, over the phone, through the mail and at its Florida-based financial centers. More information on EverBank can be found at www.abouteverbank.com/ir.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV