Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAT) announced today that it will webcast its fiscal 2013 third quarter conference call on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. CT (10:30 a.m. ET). The company will release results for its third quarter ended December 31, 2012, before the stock market opens that day.
To access the live webcast or webcast replay, go to the corporate portion of the company’s website at www.arcticcat.com/corporate, investor relations, and click on the webcast icon. To listen to a telephone replay of the conference call, dial 800-406-7325 and enter conference call passcode 4592024. The telephone replay will be available through Thursday, January 31, 2013.
Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), side-by-sides and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat ® brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACAT.” More information about Arctic Cat and its products is available at www.arcticcat.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV