From Open Compute Summit – Hyve Solutions, a division of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), has responded to the growing demands of its customers by delivering the benefits of Open Compute Project (OCP) technologies through the creation of a new OCP server platform, the Hyve Solutions 1500 Series, which can be installed in a standard 19” rack. The new 19” form factor of OCP V2 has similar building blocks as existing OCP designs, but makes for easier evaluations and more flexible deployments of OCP solutions without major datacenter retrofitting.
“Hyve Solutions’ customers want the power efficiency and price benefits of OCP but are often constrained by existing datacenter requirements for standard 19” racks,” said Steve Ichinaga, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Hyve Solutions. "Our new Hyve Solutions 1500 Series platform delivers these benefits without removing existing rack infrastructure.”
The 19” OCP V2 prototype is ready now for customers to view and will be available within the first quarter of 2013. It is comprised of 28 2-node 1.5u high servers into a 44u rack. Attendees of the Open Compute Summit can experience it firsthand in the Hyve Solutions booth #B12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV