JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CSX Corporation has announced the appointment of Andrew Glassman as vice president of operations finance.
"In addition to his excellent analytical capabilities, Drew brings valuable experiences from inside and outside of our industry and a unique ability to inspire and lead continuous improvement and customer-focused solutions," said Fredrik Eliasson, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Glassman served as assistant vice president of intermodal marketing since 2010. He joined CSX in 2004 as assistant vice president of financial planning and analysis. Prior to joining CSX, Glassman served in many financial leadership positions, including as senior director of corporate accounting for US West/Qwest Communication International and as financial director at AT&T's consumer division.
Glassman earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Colorado.About CSXCSX Corporation, based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation companies, providing rail, intermodal and rail-to-truck transload services. The company's transportation network spans approximately 21,000 miles, with service to 23 eastern states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces. CSX's network connects more than 240 short line railroads and more than 70 ocean, river, and lake ports. More information about CSX Corporation and its subsidiaries is available at www.csx.com. Like us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCSX) and follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/CSX). SOURCE CSX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV