CAMP HILL, Pa., Jan. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its fourth quarter 2012 earnings release.
- Earnings Release: Thursday, February 14, 2013 before NYSE market opening via public newswire distribution and the Harsco Corporation website at www.harsco.com.
- Teleconference: Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 10:00 am ET, led by President and CEO Patrick K. Decker. Internet broadcast in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 89419527.
- Replays: available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com.
Harsco Corporation is a global company serving key industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV