Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a common stock dividend of $0.45 per share, increasing the quarterly common dividend by $0.01 per share over the previous quarter. The common stock dividend is payable February 15, 2013 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 31, 2013.
At the date of this release, the Company had approximately 112.4 million outstanding common shares.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing
financing to the long-term care industry. At September 30, 2012, the
Company owned or held mortgages on 460 skilled nursing facilities,
assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with
approximately 53,269 licensed beds (51,117 available beds) located in 33
states and operated by 47 third-party healthcare operating companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV