AZUSA, Calif., Jan. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) Azusa campus recently concluded its 16th Annual Holiday Shoe Box Gift Project drive, collecting more than 1,500 shoe boxes for the Kid's Stuff U.S.A. program sponsored by Feed The Children, an international, nonprofit relief organization.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=16671
The shoe boxes were filled with holiday gift items for children ranging from infants to teenagers, and included clothing, toys, games, books, dolls and personal care products."Helping out our local communities is part of Northrop Grumman's corporate citizenship program," said Stephen J. Toner, vice president of Northrop Grumman's Azusa Operations. "Employees donate their time and resources throughout the year to give back to the community. But their generosity is appreciated even more during this time of year as children who might not otherwise receive a gift received one." "Once again, Northrop Grumman and its employees have answered the call to brighten the holiday season for so many who would otherwise not be celebrating," said Tony Sellars, spokesperson for Feed The Children. "Their dedication to the Holiday Shoe Box Project has helped Feed The Children deliver help and hope to thousands of children around the country."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV